Advice on getting dry and changing where there are no cubicles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see how it would work for men. Not sure I'd be able to get my stuff off in there.

I can see how it would work for men. Not sure I'd be able to get my stuff off in there.
These things are huge, and you do not have to use the sleeves. They fit like a tent, and I can undress and dress fully, button shirt, etc. while under this 'tent' with only my head showing, and which is simultaneously a soft effective towel. I get the largest size available. Comes down well past my knees, and I'm 6 feet tall.

Hmm . . . Can you pull a wet tshirt off over your head? This might work. Do the arm holes open up a bit while you are wiggling around in there?

Just find the tall guy, the one with long blonde hair in a pony tail and tattoos on both arms. Ask him to hold the towel for you and you can change in peace and privacy. I won't peek either. :)

The one I have is several years old, and may be slightly different from current models. The label on mine says "Togatowel", and has large kimono type sleeves that taper down to small tee shirt sized arm holes. It has a broad but modestly shallow V neck so it is easy to pull a shirt off through that space. This will require that one arm be inserted through a sleeve.

I find it much easier to stand on a towel and let everything just fall through the bottom. It's even easier to put on dry clothes afterward while still inside the Togatowel. You can duck your head inside very easily. I very seldom use the sleeves. Very quick and easy.

Bumm Wraps! They must have a website. Bought it a couple of years ago at the Long Beach Scuba Show. Heavy terry towel with a hood and overlapping side slits. Dries you off & keeps it all covered. I changed out of & back into my clothes at their booth! Best scuba purchase I've ever made.

under water some where

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom