Advice on getting dry and changing where there are no cubicles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL TK. Regardless, I still covet a Surf Fur.

Not being female nor diving in a wetsuit I naturally feel fully qualified to answer this question :D.

Perhaps something like this may suffice?

C Skins Hooded Poncho Changing Towel

Does it have hangers under there---for keeping up with the clothes you're gunna change into???.......Just thinkin' here, you could also do the same with a BIG ole beach towel------just cut a hole in the very center of it---big hole for big-headed people.....

Big headed super short people?

Does it have hangers under there---for keeping up with the clothes you're gunna change into???.......Just thinkin' here, you could also do the same with a BIG ole beach towel------just cut a hole in the very center of it---big hole for big-headed people.....

It has hangers, a mirror, a hairdryer and some pot pourri.

I'm not a woman but one of the women in my dive club has something that is just the nuts. I want one. It's a pop-up changing enclosure. Folds down flat but when it's opened it's a complete 4 sided enclosure with an open top. So cool & useful. It's similar to this (Zodi Outback Gear I Hut XL Privacy Enclosure Camping Portable Shower Toilet | eBay) but a lot more simple. I couldn't find it on a quick search but I'll do more research and we have a meeting tomorrow night. I'll see what I can find out.

Here in SA we keep it much simpler than that. Take two cheap beach towels sew them or velcro them together along the short edge leaving a hole for you head. On the long edge leave a gap for your arms and sew or velcro down the long edge a much or as little as you want. i will try to post a pic on the weekend if you interested. Keeps you warm with a fluffy towel for winter and also means you can draw your arms inside the garment to put on undies!

Here is a link to what I was talking about except that on this one the top is closed. It just pops open.
Amazon.com: Matter of Time Instant Privacy Pop Up Shelter: Sports & Outdoors
31S-HBwzIzL.jpg

DiverAmy, thanks for posting your comments - I can picture you changing on deck and now I want one! I am going to research it and see which size to purchase. I'm 5'4" 135. Medium?

~R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom