Advice needed for diving and yoga around Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilympt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

My wife wants to do yoga and my son wants to dive, they are planning on going to Bali around March 10th for 2-3 weeks. What's the best base location for them to stay in? Basically a place where my son can easily get to do some diving while there are some yoga retreat(?) type place where my wife can do her thing? Thanks in advance

Sanur might be a good home base. I really like Underwater Tribe for diving and I know Sanur has lots of yoga going on. Underwater Tribe will go right out of Sanur or you can set up some dive safari options to dive and visit other places in Bali. Lots of great places to dive in Bali! How old is the son?

I remember walking through Amed, they have a few of dive and yoga places. The place ain't bad for staying and next to Tulamben, which is my favorite place to dive in Bali, hence you might have a look if you don't want hours traveling from Sanur to get wet.
Can't give specific names o fplaces though.

Hi,

My wife wants to do yoga and my son wants to dive, they are planning on going to Bali around March 10th for 2-3 weeks. What's the best base location for them to stay in? Basically a place where my son can easily get to do some diving while there are some yoga retreat(?) type place where my wife can do her thing? Thanks in advance
How old is your son? How experienced is his diving? For families wanting a mix of things to do, especially if the diver is not super experienced, Gili Air is a very solid option: solid diving, tons of water sports, tons of yoga, nice beaches, warm water, no cars, walk and bicycle everywhere, lots of different restaurants and bars...but not enough going on to attract the big time partiers.

Amed. Adventure Divers Bali for son and somewhere like Blue Earth for Wifey yoga (views!!!). Or Scuba with Turk has a dive shop there (Prana Dive I think)

Stay Kembali or similar. Lots of places to eat/stay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom