• No I dont tell them before diving

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Yes if it was good

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Yes if it was bad

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no dude... that's r37991 who does that...

jeeez....

NWGratefulDiver:
... and if you told them about ScubaBoard, people would recognize you as r37691 ???

:eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Maybe it's tattooed across his forehead. :wink:

Ridiculous -- who would care?

dlndavid:
Maybe it's tattooed across his forehead. :wink:
careful man, he might post a tat pic.... :eyebrow:

Uncle Pug:
Believe it or not... I have some SB polos too. :D And no... I don't wear them backwards.
Sometimes inside out but not backwards. :D

Wearing your shirt inside out, it'll look like your logo reads "BSer"......no wonder nobody asks you any questions!
Come to think of it, I'd like a shirt like that! :eyebrow:

Once while diving Bonaire, a gal who was a writer for Skin Diver was on our boat. The DMs were real jerks and didn't treat her any diff than the rest of us. She told me she thought they were jerks too.
Just think, I was treated the same as a magazine writer :dazzler1:

No perks yet :11:
Caymaniac

caymaniac:
Wearing your shirt inside out, it'll look like your logo reads "BSer"......no wonder nobody asks you any questions!
Come to think of it, I'd like a shirt like that! :eyebrow:

Once while diving Bonaire, a gal who was a writer for Skin Diver was on our boat. The DMs were real jerks and didn't treat her any diff than the rest of us. She told me she thought they were jerks too.
Just think, I was treated the same as a magazine writer :dazzler1:

No perks yet :11:
Caymaniac

As your not very long on words Cay... or maybe thats why they treated you the same. Did you get the info I sent you about events in PNG?.
David

cdiver2:
As your not very long on words Cay... or maybe thats why they treated you the same. Did you get the info I sent you about events in PNG?.
David

Yep, thanks. It looks as though there will be sing sings at East New Britain while we are at West New Britain. Maybe we'll see some dressed up at the airport?

Back
Top Bottom