Adapter for 3 hoses, where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agro

Contributor
Reaction score
I am pimping my Liberty Sidemount Rebreather. I want to bring together 2 hoses and 1 inlet port, see pic. You see:
- downwards: inlet, same as 2nd stage regulator
- upwards: LP hose UNF 9/16 thread
- to the right: LP hose UNF 3/8 thread
Now I need a t-piece bringing them together. Any idea where to get?
I could produce this by myself but this would be hard work for me, so I prefere some plug-and-play-solution.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Rebi.jpg
    Rebi.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 75
I am pimping my Liberty Sidemount Rebreather. I want to bring together 2 hoses and 1 inlet port, see pic. You see:
- downwards: inlet, same as 2nd stage regulator
- upwards: LP hose UNF 9/16 thread
- to the right: LP hose UNF 3/8 thread
Now I need a t-piece bringing them together. Any idea where to get?
I could produce this by myself but this would be hard work for me, so I prefere some plug-and-play-solution.
Thanks for your help.
Have a search through Martin's website at Rebreather, Parts, Service, unique solutions - if its not listed on his website somewhere then he can probably make it - he's in Germany and has all sorts of weird parts available.

Thank you. It is not listed. Making it is a solution, I can perhapst make it by myself aswell. But I prefere plug and play.

So if you have any further recommendations please go ahead.

Thank you. It is not listed. Making it is a solution, I can perhapst make it by myself aswell. But I prefere plug and play.

So if you have any further recommendations please go ahead.
I would flick an email to Martin - it is possible that he has them but they aren't on his website.

What are you trying to do? Offboard? Divesoft sells a kit for it, though it looks like:
DA74D6C0-3687-44A5-ACA3-B4A3C9CE3580.jpeg

You’ll have to get the current copy of the manual from Divesoft or their website, as the above was an unintentionally posted draft.

Otherwise:
+
I think is what you’re asking for

No, not offboard. Liberty has 2 long hoses from O2 first stage.
No 1 goes to the head (solenoid). You see head's entry on pic.
No 2 goes to MAV.
I don't like those 2 hoses leaving first stage, going parallel all the way down to head. I prefere one single hose going near head and there I have a t-piece.

Grantcobain your link is not exacty what I am looking for, but thanks anyway. I need
  • UNF9/16 female at 12 o'clock
  • UNF9/16 male at 6 o'clock
  • UNF3/8 female at 3 o'clock

But we are coming closer........

No, not offboard. Liberty has 2 long hoses from O2 first stage.
No 1 goes to the head (solenoid). You see head's entry on pic.
No 2 goes to MAV.
I don't like those 2 hoses leaving first stage, going parallel all the way down to head. I prefere one single hose going near head and there I have a t-piece.

Grantcobain your link is not exacty what I am looking for, but thanks anyway. I need
  • UNF9/16 female at 12 o'clock
  • UNF9/16 male at 6 o'clock
  • UNF3/8 female at 3 o'clock

But we are coming closer........
I think if you screw the two parts I posted together, you have UNF9/16F to UNF9/16M at 12oclock and 6oclock. Then add a https://www.divegearexpress.com/omn...ge-3-8-inch-m-3-8-inch-f-w-1-4-inch-extension or equivalent, and you'll be closer. Alternatively, you could (as you said) make it yourself or talk to Martin. The other alternative would be having custom hoses machined.

There is talk of some of this in the Liberty SM Owners group on Facebook.

DGX LP Y-Block: 2 Port 3/8-Inch F = 1 Port 9/16-Inch F This part has a 9/16UNF F thread, yes. But it is a simple thread only, this will not seal on my Liberty UNF9/16 M thread. I need a 9/16 UNF F thread such as the end of a LP hose, having a nippel inside including O-ring.
Other than extending it on a 6cm hose, I think you’re going to need to go custom.

Back
Top Bottom