AD - lights and rental gear and shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Confirmed AD T-shirt price - P300 each.

Not much of a discount, but I'll badger them when I'm down there to get the prices down. Assuming I get nowhere, does everyone still want them? PM me if it's a 'no'.

Cheers,

Halthron:
My wife bought me a local shirt in the size I wear in the US. I ended up giving it to my daughter.
you're married?!? AND you have a daughter!?!? wow... i always figured you were single...

Jag

ishbaby:
how much is the light rental larry?

There's a night dive surcharge of $7, $10 including light rental - again subject to 20% discount. Pretty sure all the other shops charge the same base rate, but I'd have to check...

shugar:
you're married?!? AND you have a daughter!?!? wow... i always figured you were single...

Jag
i am also shocked! i thought he was too sensible to get married...

:D

thepurplehammerhead:
There's a night dive surcharge of $7, $10 including light rental - again subject to 20% discount. Pretty sure all the other shops charge the same base rate, but I'd have to check...

ok thanks larry, if it's more over there, i can just rent here in manila, it may probably be cheaper.

ishbaby:
ok thanks larry, if it's more over there, i can just rent here in manila, it may probably be cheaper.

you mean to tell me there is no PPD'er in Manila who has a spare a dive light for a young lady in need?

shugar:
i always figured you were single...

Jag
That's just what I tell elligible ladies :D
Mike Veitch:
i am also shocked! i thought he was too sensible to get married...

:D
I remain convinced that the signatures on that document were forged! I can produce witnesses saying that I have never been near the courtroom in question. Heck, I can produce witnesses proving the judge was never near the courtroom in question :wink:

ishbaby:
Don't forget that a good light will be fairly heavy as well. If you rent it in Manila, ,you have to carry it down and back. It's too bad you won't have someone making a trip here that could carry that light :D

Halthron:
That's just what I tell elligible ladies :D

I remain convinced that the signatures on that document were forged! I can produce witnesses saying that I have never been near the courtroom in question. Heck, I can produce witnesses proving the judge was never near the courtroom in question :wink:

:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom