Quit diving LIKE NEW tech gear sale. HOG, Dive Rite, Waterproof, DUI, Faber, Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2. Waterproof H1 7mm hood with bib size M: Nice high quality hood, new never worn. I wear a size 7 hat for reference and this fits perfectly. Asking $30
3. Waterproof D1 Hybrid Drysuit Size men's S: Unpacking this thing almost made me want to get back into diving....the quality is amazing. It is like new. I bought it used but never actually got to dive it. The previous user only dove in it a couple times during his drysuit diving class. The sizing with these things is deceptive. They are made big. For reference this suit fit me almost perfectly. It would definitely fit someone a little bigger or smaller with ease. I bought this after owning a White's fusion and this really felt much more comfortable. I am 5'10.5", 160 lbs, and size 9.5 feet. I tried it on with thick drysuit undergarments, wool socks, and my Dive Rite exp size large fins. Currently I have Atlas gloves attached to the ring system. Can easily be replaced with the silicone wrists. Comes in box with drysuit bag, extra silicone wrist and neck seals, PADI drysuit dvd, and drysuit hose. Asking $1400.
4. 2 Steel LP 72 tanks with yoke valves. 1 of the valve twist handle things has a 1 inch chip in it. Doesnt affect function obviously. Hydro and vis done in July 2011. Not sure how old they are. $75 each.
6. Steel HP 100 with din valve. Not 100% sure on the brand, PST rings a bell. Hydro 2009, vis 2011. Asking $150.
7. Dive Rite Nomad JT: Awesome sidemount rig. Wore it 2 days for my sidemount class. Had to quit diving afterwards due to time constraints so this is also like new. Has the custom upgraded bungees recommended by Ed? at cave adventurers. Asking $450.
9. Oceanic GT3/CDX5 w/ 7' hose. Reliable coldwater reg. Bought it new and used it roughly 10 times in freshwater. Also includes yoke to din conversion (cost me $75). Asking $190.
10. HOG 2.5 in spg. Used roughly 10 times in freshwater: $50.
Sea Elite SX30 Octo w/ 22" hose: Used roughly 10 times in freshwater: $40.
12. Waterproof hood with bib 5/7mm, size XL: Used only a few times in freshwater: $30.
13. 2 XS Scuba 6 pocket weight belts. Like new: $30 each.
17. Dive Rite Exp fins with spring straps, size L: Very good condition, usual scratches from use. I wear a size 9.5 shoe. Only used a few times during sidemount class. Asking $100.
18. Whites Fleece jacket with hood size M: Like New. $30.
20. DUI rockboots size 6: Like new. $20.
22. Tusa element iq 650 dive computer: Excellent working condition, very good shape. Does need a new wrist strap. I have it ghetto rigged with bungie currently. Asking $150.

These are the items now currently available

2. Waterproof H1 7mm hood with bib size M: Nice high quality hood, new never worn. I wear a size 7 hat for reference and this fits perfectly. Asking $30
4. 2 Steel LP 72 tanks with yoke valves. 1 of the valve twist handle things has a 1 inch chip in it. Doesnt affect function obviously. Hydro and vis done in July 2011. Not sure how old they are. $75 each.
6. Steel HP 100 with din valve. Not 100% sure on the brand, PST rings a bell. Hydro 2009, vis 2011. Asking $150.
9. Oceanic GT3/CDX5 w/ 7' hose. Reliable coldwater reg. Bought it new and used it roughly 10 times in freshwater. Also includes yoke to din conversion (cost me $75). Asking $190.
10. HOG 2.5 in spg. Used roughly 10 times in freshwater: $50.
Sea Elite SX30 Octo w/ 22" hose: Used roughly 10 times in freshwater: $40.
12. Waterproof hood with bib 5/7mm, size XL: Used only a few times in freshwater: $30.
13. 2 XS Scuba 6 pocket weight belts. Like new: $30 each.
17. Dive Rite Exp fins with spring straps, size L: Very good condition, usual scratches from use. I wear a size 9.5 shoe. Only used a few times during sidemount class. Asking $90.
18. Whites Fleece jacket with hood size M: Like New. $30.
20. DUI rockboots size 6: Like new. $20.
22. Tusa element iq 650 dive computer: Excellent working condition, very good shape. Does need a new wrist strap. I have it ghetto rigged with bungie currently. Asking $150.

Bump! These are the items still available. All prices are OBO.

Back
Top Bottom