• BMW 330 Ci

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Infiniti G35

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
I dont like American cars either, give me British if possible! (Although they were mostly bought out by others and have gone downhill since)....

As for money, dont you go worrying yourself over whether i can or cant afford a beamer - i can guarantee i can. :wink:
You must be kidding me, British cars went downhill after being taken over?
Dude, British cars have the worst reliability record of all cars in the world in relation to their prices. They spend more time in dealerships than on the road waiting for all kind of obscure parts that never seem to arrive. :wink: Heck they are even worse than Russian Lada's :D
If anything, the quality and reliability records of British cars has improved after being taken over but it's the only way it could have went because they couldn't get any worse than they were.

aquaoren:
Heck they are even worse than Russian Lada's :D
Steady on there! I'd still take one over any yank car. A nice old land rover defender or a jag (aston would be better) would be good. :wink:

BTW my uncle hand builds sports cars in the UK for sale to the Japanese market, they dont mind the quality.

simbrooks:
Steady on there! I'd still take one over any yank car. A nice old land rover defender or a jag (aston would be better) would be good. :wink:

BTW my uncle hand builds sports cars in the UK for sale to the Japanese market, they dont mind the quality.
Hehe, a Land Rover, Jag or even an Aston would be great.......as your 3rd or 4th car as you never know whether they'll even start.
I guess your uncle does better job than the British car factories. :wink:

ok-back the superior-quality japanese cars.

I'm not considering english, russian, or american cars... only japanese and german. This board seems heavily in favor of the infiniti... so what IS is about the infiniti? The looks, power, what?

Also - does anyone know if I can hook my ipod into these using the factory stereos?

zboss:
ok-back the superior-quality japanese cars.

.... so what IS is about the infiniti? The looks, power, what?

QUOTE]

I have a '05 G35 6MT that I drive for work. This is a very fast (298hp w/ 6 sp transmission, 3400 lb car) sedan with fine fit and finish. Luxury all the way. Very reliable. Turns heads, but in a very subtle way.

If you want a sport luxury sedan there is no better car available under $40,000. There is very few cars faster under $50,000.

BTW, they also have one of the best warranties around.

Have you considered the BMW 330xd?

I'd go BMW - I have 2 325i's summer rag & winter hard top - reliable & the service won't kill the pocket book - I work with a guy that has an Audi - it's not as reliable & parts & service is his reason to work. nice car to look at but...... I've found similar complaints with volvo & mercedes - but as for the Infinity I've heard good things about them too.
For fun & handling - GO BMW. :07: Love my 2 :wink:
Happy shopping!

Vie:
Have you considered the BMW 330xd?

I had looked at the all-wheel drive Bimmer but again, I think they are very common cars... I worry about over-saturation of the used car market 5-6 years out.

Mercedes-Benz Class C coupe, with a few options like AMG V8 :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom