• BMW 330 Ci

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Infiniti G35

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zboss:
no WAY!

I mean unless I could get a bed and disco ball back there. Of course the minivan might also hold a compressor :)
Or a stack of tanks, or of course a slew of kids....

I am looking at a truck next time round, GF is looking at a nice sports car eventually, but probably a hybrid in the meantime.

Of your options, i just dont trust the smarmy guy who might be English off the Infiniti ads - havent really drove one though, but it does look quite nice. I have been against BMW's all my life both aesthetically and the usual jerks i see driving them around my area. As for Acura, i have heard both good and bad, but surely the luxury version of a Honda cant be a bad car.

get a M 3 and leave the rest behind in your rear view mirror

pennypue:
I voted for the G35.
TL, not quite fun enough.
BMW 330Ci, too many of them.
G35 has a nice shape, handles well, and great exhaust pipes. :eyebrow:

But really, when it comes down to it, they all have roofs on them.
I like mine topless. :crafty:

If you told me the BMW would be a convertible, it would have my vote.
(ANY convertible would have my vote.)

some of the best cars made,,even my first one in college my 2002,,was awesome,now if GM made a quality car,,,oooops thats why there losing market share,,never mind,,,lol

usuallly does who hate em cant afford themmm,, wonder why the resentment,,..wonder if they ever drove one on a muholland drive in LA.....

simbrooks:
Or a stack of tanks, or of course a slew of kids....

I am looking at a truck next time round, GF is looking at a nice sports car eventually, but probably a hybrid in the meantime.

Of your options, i just dont trust the smarmy guy who might be English off the Infiniti ads - havent really drove one though, but it does look quite nice. I have been against BMW's all my life both aesthetically and the usual jerks i see driving them around my area. As for Acura, i have heard both good and bad, but surely the luxury version of a Honda cant be a bad car.

i rolled a BMW and was hanging up side down,, un did my seat belt and climbed out,, no scratches on me,,,,

PlanoDvr1:
I suppose if you like the jerky, bumpy rides of a car like the Acura and BMW then go ahead. Lexus' are always nice. But, I had a neighbor w/ a G35, got t-boned by a car running a red light as he was turning left. He had a scratch on his face and that was it. Oh yeah, the other car was doing 40 mph. He has the bumper hanging in his garage along w/ a new G35.

Truth be told, if I could afford a M3 I would buy one... however, everyone and their brother in Northern VA owns a BMW. Used car lots are filled to the bimmer brim.

The infiniti's and Acura's are exactly the right price point... the Acura says "I COULD have afforded a more expensive car but I'm smart enough to know that isn't a wise decision, and I'm still having a lot of fun anyhow. Besides - now I have enough cash to go on my diving vacation every year."

northern VA..land of wananbe yuppys,,,,...
my condolensces,,,,,,
screw it get a MINI,, ,,drop a turbo in and blow off there doors ,,,

zboss:
Truth be told, if I could afford a M3 I would buy one... however, everyone and their brother in Northern VA owns a BMW. Used car lots are filled to the bimmer brim.

The infiniti's and Acura's are exactly the right price point... the Acura says "I COULD have afforded a more expensive car but I'm smart enough to know that isn't a wise decision, and I'm still having a lot of fun anyhow. Besides - now I have enough cash to go on my diving vacation every year."

yipiekaya:
some of the best cars made,,even my first one in college my 2002,,was awesome,now if GM made a quality car,,,oooops thats why there losing market share,,never mind,,,lol

usuallly does who hate em cant afford themmm,, wonder why the resentment,,..wonder if they ever drove one on a muholland drive in LA.....
Thanks I can afford one.
I bought a Saab 9-3 convertible.

yipiekaya:

I dont like American cars either, give me British if possible! (Although they were mostly bought out by others and have gone downhill since)....

As for money, dont you go worrying yourself over whether i can or cant afford a beamer - i can guarantee i can. :wink:

None of those will haul a decent load of doubles.
Suburban all the way.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom