• BMW 330 Ci

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Infiniti G35

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted for the G35.
TL, not quite fun enough.
BMW 330Ci, too many of them.
G35 has a nice shape, handles well, and great exhaust pipes. :eyebrow:

But really, when it comes down to it, they all have roofs on them.
I like mine topless. :crafty:

If you told me the BMW would be a convertible, it would have my vote.
(ANY convertible would have my vote.)

I had looked at the Audi A4, but thier prices have gone nuts... I can't see spending $40,000 on a car that just last year was going for $32,000.

zboss:
I had looked at the Audi A4, but thier prices have gone nuts... I can't see spending $40,000 on a car that just last year was going for $32,000.

<Audi Hijack>

Agreed, the prices are going up. But I still think you can get a nicely equiped quattro for less than 35K MSRP. My Audi is a 2001, 1.8 T quattro, and I will probably keep it for 30 more years. I bought it new, and only paid $27K, with some great options. Only complaint: backseat is a bit small for 2 adults. Quattro is so nice, I can't imagine anyone not getting that option.

I guess Audi's prices are catching up to BMW.

</Audi Hijack>

I like your <Audi Hijack> tags... I didn't consider the audi 1.8 specifically because I think it doesn't have enough ponies and torque.

Also - I DO like the Audi convertable, but I think in general Audi has out-priced themselves.

2005 Mustang GT. Or if you really GOTTA have juice wait until the '07 Shelby comes out.

zboss:
I like your <Audi Hijack> tags... I didn't consider the audi 1.8 specifically because I think it doesn't have enough ponies and torque.

Also - I DO like the Audi convertable, but I think in general Audi has out-priced themselves.

Audi has switched to the 2.0T now, but the old 1.8T is a really stellar engine. There are also many options for aftermarket chipping, if you're into that. The stock 1.8T has enough energy to get me there quick, but I have a manual transmission, so it does exactly what I want it to do. If I were getting an automatic, I would go with the larger engine, even though it costs so much more.

OK, I've used up all of my Audi hijacking points. I haven't met a single Audi owner who wasn't happy with their purchase, although I'm sure they exist, somewhere.

Mike

A4 Quattro - had a 1.8T, won't buy another. A little cramped but wonderful to drive, unfortunately lousy reliability. I know a fair number of people that have have had these, and they all had lots of problems. Supposed to be getting better, but too bad an experience for me to try it again.

Now have a G35, happy so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom