Accommodation at Bunaken?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

Just back from a week in Bastiano's resort : 15$/night full board, 2 tanks 45$, 3 tanks 60$, night dive 35$. 1 dive offered for every 10 dives. Bring cash dollars.
Friendly staff. Incredible walls, sharks (Reef black/white tips) and tortles EVERY dive, pilot whales, Napoleon, some interestings schools, incredible night dives. For sure i will come back again.

Enjoy Jerome

Henrik:
Hi!

I'm planning to visit Bunaken this summer and can't find any comments on other dive operators than Eco and Froggies. Does anyone have experience of Living Colours Diving?

Regards,

Henrik
You could also look at M.C. Divebunaken
www.mcdivebunaken.com

It is a good and flexible diveresort on Bunaken Island
I have been there 3 times and i go again in may.
On their webpage are a lot of phoyo's of the resort.
They have renovated the resort for the last half year
It is a cosy resort under dutch management.
and the prices are reasonable.

greetings
Scubahar

You could also look at M.C. Divebunaken
www.mcdivebunaken.com

It is a good and flexible diveresort on Bunaken Island
I have been there 3 times and i go again in may.
On their webpage are a lot of phoyo's of the resort.
They have renovated the resort for the last half year
It is a cosy resort under dutch management.
and the prices are reasonable.

greetings
Scubahar

I would avoid Sulawesi Dive Quest at all costs. They have a horrible track record in terms of safety and I had a personal experience with their divemasters that was unequalled in terms of negligence. I would go with Two Fish or Froggies if Living Colours is full.

Just my 2 cents.

As i told a few times before give a look at Celebes divers. A litlle bit more expensive that Froggies for example but Perfect dive op, great italian indonesian, and in Siladen they have the only nice beach of bunaken. Small pool on the mainland resort. hte operation is drived by italians biologist and you could have the chance the evening to see great under water movies. You can jump from one resrt to the other on demand. Friends of mine where at froggies at thesame time so we cross exchnage impressions etc etc...
At the end Great dives for everyone, perfect dive op for everyone; froggies a bit cheaper but everything from food to bungalows kindness security etc etc was OK .
Celebes divers one step up on everything out of the water. So dont try to save 10 more bucks if your on a budget and go with froggies.
On the other hand no need to spend one more dollar if you go with Celebes divers: the small resort in Bunaken is perfect with the only beautiful beach of the park, gret food confort, so nice so clean, place small size .... nothing to ad

Back
Top Bottom