"accidentally" stolen dive gear from airport shuttle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like MMM, I'm usually the first stop, so my luggage gets loaded last. I stand at the back of the van until I see that my luggage gets loaded and the door is shut, then I get in the van.

---------- Post added December 15th, 2015 at 12:32 PM ----------

Hopefully your guest's dive gear will still be found :)

Like MMM, I'm usually the first stop, so my luggage gets loaded last. I stand at the back of the van until I see that my luggage gets loaded and the door is shut, then I get in the van.
I'm not one of the first drops so I board last (after ensuring my bags did all get loaded), then get out at every stop before mine to watch the bags being unloaded. I'll even ask the riders getting off if these bags are all theirs before hotel porters grab them?

Still, I messed up once. The group leader asked me to make sure all of her bags got off and I missed one. :eek: We called the taxi office, they found it and delivered it. What a relief.

If this case goes bad, good luck on insurance claims...

Back
Top Bottom