Accessing Dive Info on the UEMIS SDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. He is a very busy man that works his s**t out and in his free time works in the app and has some ppl beta testing it
or
2. He is evil and there´s no software

The reason why Fabian is only answering slowly it that he is just to busy in his ordinary life. I have the beta-software installed on my computer since about two month now and it works quite well. There are some minor issues to resolve but I can really tell you that it looks promising...

The reason why Fabian is only answering slowly it that he is just to busy in his ordinary life. I have the beta-software installed on my computer since about two month now and it works quite well. There are some minor issues to resolve but I can really tell you that it looks promising...
Glad to hear that. Let me ask you something. The soft runs over mac or windows? Are the screens posted the actual thing? Thank you very much.

Marcelo

Glad to hear that. Let me ask you something. The soft runs over mac or windows? Are the screens posted the actual thing? Thank you very much.

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo, yes screen shots are the actual thing and it works on both osx and windows.

Thank you Kussi for the explanation, I fully understand that. I think it would make a lot of Uemis users happy to upload the current beta version somewhere (I could host it, if necessary) so everyone interested could download it. Even if it works not perfectly, a beta app is better than nothing for Uemis owners, and it would give Fabian some time to refine it as soon as he has some more time. If Fabian is okay with that, someone can email me the current version and I'll upload it to my server.

Hi, I'm also desperately waiting for a solution for the Uemis offline download, and would love to get a copy of this, even if its beta testing.. please?

Hoss

Hi, I'm also desperately waiting for a solution for the Uemis offline download, and would love to get a copy of this, even if its beta testing.. please?

Hoss
+1 :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom