Accessing Dive Info on the UEMIS SDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinglog: Any chance they want to come on scubaboard and say hi to all of their fans? Anything we can do to help them succeed?

UEMIS Quo Vadis / UEMIS Quo Vadis / Company - uemis - THE UNDERWATER REVOLUTION (in German)

Summary in English:
- The website will the their main form of communication
- until the end of May they'll be relocating production and R&D to Aarau and Signau.
- They want to be able to quickly offer some support. This will be easier for simple replacement items, harder for compete failures.
- They assume it will take some months for production to start again, they're talking to suppliers and so on
- They're striving to offer the computer at a good price
- They're also striving for further development; some of which is too early to communicate
- They see ambitious recreational divers as their main target audience.

The last part one can mean many things :p, from active rec divers to tec diving. In my humble opinion one of the failures for the original UEMIS was their confused priorisation between tec and rec features, given that it was essentially rec computer, as the tec features were just promised.

Bonjour à tous,

j'ai découvert ce fil il y a quelque temps maintenant. Ayant un Uemis depuis peu, je cherchais un soft compatible afin de synchroniser mes plongées sur Mac.
J'ai découvert qu'un soft etait en développement en 2011, mais depuis, plus rien. Est-ce tombé a l'eau (sans jeu de mot)?
Y a t'il une chance pour que le développeur poursuive son travail ou livre le source à la communauté ?

Merci

Hello everyone,

I found this thread there some time now. Having a Uemis recently, I was looking for a compatible app to sync my dives on my Mac.
I discovered that a software was in development in 2011, but since then, nothing. Is it fell to the water (no pun intended)?
Is there a chance that the developer continues its work or deliver the source to the community?

thank you

Stephane

Hi!
I know that this is a very old post... But I try to ask something that is related...

I've a Uemis SDA and, as all the other UEMIS owner, I've the sync problem.

I made many sync attemp with Subsurface and I didn't have the possibility to download all the dives.
So I had the good idea (that really isn't so good) to "format" the device and begin again as "new owner" but now the problem is that I cannot connect Uemis and Subsurface at all.

I think is because there is no more an account saved in the device?
Does anyone have one related idea/solution to solve this problem or manually write the account data in a file everywere on the device?

Thank you
Dave

Back
Top Bottom