ABWA Sunday 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420, you suck.

Good luck tomorrow. I wish I could be there.

Michael

I had to call my diving before it even started due to my broken rib. When I put on my wetsuit and then BC I could barely breath from the pain. Anyway, Frankc420 will have to post a dive report. This is my NON-dive report.

By the way, ABWA employees told me they had over 80 diver yesterday and I would guess the was 40 or so today. Mostly OW students.

Wow! I just got off the phone with Frank. He's done his deep and another, can't remember which. He was about to go do the peak buoyancy and I think the navigation part. He didn't mention about how many people were there.

Michael

snepdiver:
I had to call my diving before it even started due to my broken rib. When I put on my wetsuit and then BC I could barely breath from the pain.

How on earth did you break a rib and why were you still trying to dive?

snepdiver:
Coughing from a sinus infection.

Hardheaded.

So let me get this straight...you had a sinus infection on top of a broken rib and you were still trying to go diving...
Hardheaded is an understatement..:shakehead

But I am sorry that you are sick and in pain and didn't get to go diving.....maybe the rest of April will be better on us divers:)

Since I feel so sorry for you I can't pick at you and say that what really happened to your rib is Kathy wising up to your brainwashing methods that were trademarked and copyrighted. They must not have been too good after all..:D

snepdiver:
You got me. You figured it out.

You give in way to easy to Denise.

A little suggestions, close this thread now, or it will be at 1000 posts before the end of the month! *pushes Denise away from this thread*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom