AA Cancels CZM Flights Between May 25th and June 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only when my post needs to be removed. I try to behave as our unpaid Mods serve us well, but I get carried away at times. I reply with apologies.
I have seen my posts disappear but nobody ever sent me a notice of when and why.

I have seen my posts disappear but nobody ever sent me a notice of when and why.
That may happen. As I mentioned, our Mods are unpaid and serve us well, so I am not going to ask more of them. I doubt that they enjoy their duties to delete posts as needed and sending explanations would add to that so just accept it as needed at times. If you disagree, you can talk to the Chairman, but I wouldn't.

That may happen. As I mentioned, our Mods are unpaid and serve us well, so I am not going to ask more of them. I doubt that they enjoy their duties to delete posts as needed and sending explanations would add to that so just accept it as needed at times. If you disagree, you can talk to the Chairman, but I wouldn't.
I've never complained about my posts disappearing. His pool, his rules. Sometimes I think they are silly.

I know this was originally about 25MAY - 4JUN flights, but I was looking at September (DFW-CZM) and noticed that AA no longer has the daily non-stop. It appears to run S / M / W / F / S. Has that always been the case and I've just never noticed? Also pricing looks really attractive right now in relation to my last two trips. It is pricing at roughly 50% of the previous pricing. I know the future is never certain, but I'm thinking of booking one of those fares since AA has extended their "no change" policy again and rolling the dice about CZM diving in September being open.

With regards to AA flight frequency , WetinPortland posted a spreadsheet about a year ago for all the airlines fall schedules

Probably not putting brackets for a link correctly , but here’s an attempt to a link :

[CZM flights]
Link worked just fine - thank you. Looks like Sept-Nov AA goes to 5 days a week. Last year no T/W so slightly different this year, but still the same level of flights per week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom