A very true diving joke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emtdan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
3 Dive instruction groups are out on a dive boat 2 miles from shore about to come back in, when the engines break.
The NAUI students go up to their instructer and ask what to do. The NAUI instructer says, "You are to don your scuba unit, enter the water as a group, descend to 15 feet and swim to shore, ensuring that your scuba unit stays in place.
The SSI students go up to their instructer and ask what to do. The SSI instructer says, "You are to get into the water with your gear and swim at a brisk pace to shore. I expect you all to be there in 5 minutes."
The PADI students go up to their instructer and ask what to do. The PADI instructer looks at his watch then says, "If you'll wait about an hour, give me an extra $150, we can start our first wreck dive."
:eyebrow: :11ztongue :crafty:

Boy I am glad I am NAUI instead of Padi, I wouldn't have thought to bring a extra $150 with me for the wreak dive.

Paul

I'm just glad that I'm in good shape. That sounds like a tough swim. :wink:

haha niice. i'm for the wreck dive! and like the commercials say: dive gear: 900$, lesson: 75$, wreck dive: 150$, watching your dive instructor sink a boat and therefore stranding you 2 miles off shore: priceless. There are some things money can buy, for everything else theres mastercard.

Afraid_of_Fish:
haha niice. i'm for the wreck dive! and like the commercials say: dive gear: 900$, lesson: 75$, wreck dive: 150$, watching your dive instructor sink a boat and therefore stranding you 2 miles off shore: priceless. There are some things money can buy, for everything else theres mastercard.
Would never of thought of that. Now that is priceless.

ahhh..it's funny cos its true...

Cha ching $$

Back
Top Bottom