A "true" women's drysuit???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just dove my Fusion for the first time yesterday and loved it. I'm 5'4", 150 lbs. It is very flexible and comfortable and I love the fact that you can put whatever undergarments (thick or thin) on and it still feels great. We were on our scooters at Lake Tahoe and the water temp was 53 degrees and I was comfortable with MK2 John and added MK1 long sleeve T. Normally, I wouldn't even dive in that cold of water so this opens up alot of new diving possiblities for me. Looking forward to alot of diving this winter now!

Janet (Fdog's wife)
P.S. Go to his review on this suit for photos of how it fits a woman.

As promised I have included a picture of 1 page of a 4 page flyer we will have available for DEMA. Click on the picture to get a full version of the flyer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

As promised I have included a picture of 1 page of a 4 page flyer we will have available for DEMA. Click on the picture to get a full version of the flyer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Thanks, this was the type of details I was looking for.

I think I'm going to tell Netdoc to charge you some money for being here. Between this thread, and your answers to a poster complaining (about your quality) on the thread polling for color preferences for the skin, you got yourself a couple of new customers. I did get your phone numbers and will take your offer of contacting you if things go south with this Fussion.

The order in is place so my husband and the LSD tells me I should be getting the suits
in a week or so. I hope and post good things about it after we get them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom