A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best looking prime minister in the world, Yingluck Shinawatra. At least until the coup.

The best looking prime minister in the world, Yingluck Shinawatra. At least until the coup.

I certainly hope that your last sentence works like carrying an umbrella does (the day you haul the thing all over creation it doesn't rain).

All of us on Phuket (which voted with the losing side) just want peace and prosperity. Here's hoping Khun Yingluck grows into her job and is more than just a pretty face.

I am only a casual observer of Thai politics, and my remark was mostly in jest, but I share your sentiments. I am cautiously optimistic that the military will respect the election results. I am hopeful, but not optimistic, that Yingluck turns out to be independent of her brother and a better leader for Thailand. Things would be simplified quite a bit, it seems, if Thaksin remained in Dubai, or wherever he is, but that doesn't seem likely.

It's a valid reason. I number it reason #310!

Yes quite. Now being back in my native UK for a few weeks, I have to say there is a lot to be said for Thai lady.
And Yingluck Shinawatra is certainly infinitely better looking than David Cameron.

Reason #311: Because no matter what happens, Thailand is and always will be a prime holiday destination.

Reason #312: Because there is some excellent boogie-boarding to be done at many of the Andaman Sea coast beaches between the months May and October.

Reason #314: Because it has some of the finest marina's and yacht-charters in South East Asia.

Reason #311: Because no matter what happens, Thailand is and always will be a prime holiday destination.
Yes! Despite the doomsday prophets that hover around...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom