A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

306 - Sharkfin soup in Yaowarat. Aroy mak mak :D

Wonderful... let's kill 'em all and eat 'em all.
There are more than 6 billion hungry mouths to feed so f@ck the sharks.
In fact, let's kill and eat everything alive on this planet (start with your pets!).
It will turn us all swiftly into herbivores (or cannibals) and ultimately make the world a better place.
And scuba diving will finally be a really SAFE sport. No more dangerous sharks, nasty trigger fish, itchy jellies or spiky sea urchins to worry about.
Just lots of water, rubble, rocks, algae and sea weed.
Wonderful...

Last edited:
Reason # 307: The recent discovery of "Man of War" (blue-bottle) jelly-fish on Phuket's beaches.
It's (possibly) a good reason because having blue-bottles in our waters may result in less crowded beaches if they are here to stay.

Two days ago I found 5 of them on Nai Harn Beach.

In fact, let's kill and eat everything alive on this planet (start with your pets!).
It will turn us all swiftly into herbivores (or cannibals) and ultimately make the world a better place.
And scuba diving will finally be a really SAFE sport. No more dangerous sharks, nasty trigger fish, itchy jellies or spiky sea urchins to worry about.
Wonderful...

At least we will still have seaweed to eat.

306 - Sharkfin soup in Yaowarat. Aroy mak mak :D

Wonderful...

Low-season boredom setting in, LK? Feel the need to :troll: just a little bit?
Bowmouth, unfortunately, you got :pwned:
:chuckle:

Low-season boredom setting in, LK? Feel the need to :troll: just a little bit?

LOL
These days its low season for me most of the year round, that is of course untill I go back to the UK soon, got some great dive trips planned. Must say I am about due a Similans liveaboard this season also. not been for the last 2 years.

I would like to show a smiley waving a white flag but am at a loss and unable to find any smilies at all.
Where the heck have they hidden them?

Yes.
Lots of it!

Let's rant a bit more; it's the rainy (or should I say GREEN) season right!!

I'm all for an "animal-less" world and people eating lots of fruits and veggies. Eating lots of greens makes people happier and comes with the added benefits of not having to worry about fish-bones getting stuck in ones throat or animal growth hormones reducing your hair-line or messing up your menstrual cycle.

You can even smoke plants; Dutch people have invented that!
Now try that with a T-bone steak or can of tuna fish!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom