A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah yes, but google gets a bit confused sometimes, as the 8 million plus includes reports of -

- footballers 'diving' in the box,
- cricketers 'diving' in the crease
- sky 'diving'
- and a few other similar non underwater diving

a google of Thailand "Scuba" Diving gives a decent list an impressive 1.1 million links.

Ah yes, but google gets a bit confused sometimes, as the 8 million plus includes reports of -

- footballers 'diving' in the box,
- cricketers 'diving' in the crease
- sky 'diving'
- and a few other similar non underwater diving

a google of Thailand "Scuba" Diving gives a decent list an impressive 1.1 million links.

I stand corrected.
:thumb:

Reason 212: Despite the recently introduced no-alcohol law in (Marine) National Parks there's no-one taking away your ice-cold beer or glass of wine after a fine day diving.

Reason 213. There is not a cop on every corner, I'll take freedom over safety any day!!

Maybe I need to start a thread titled "A thousand good reasons not to go diving in New Jersey!" No offense to those still living in prison, but no way I can ever live like that again after living in Asia. Choc tee khap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom