A professional photographer can make anyone look good!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ae3753

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Andrew and I were diving at Pt. Lobos this past Friday and we were fortunate to meet Andrew Reilly. He was flown to Northern California to shoot a wedding, and was spending his morning hiking Lobos.

As we geared up, Andrew took a few amazing photos.

SCUBA_0004.jpg

More scuba diver photos on his site: Andrew Reilly Photography.

Awesome shots... I've always wondered what the other non divers see when they watchus going in... I often think "Are we that interesting? We're just going diving.."

I think Andrew captured the mood and mystery others see in diving very well that morning.

Definitely right place, right time. And we're usually quickly in the water and out. That Friday, we were definitely loitering.

I think Andrew captured the mood and mystery others see in diving very well that morning.

All my pictures are "diving is fun!" All Andrews pictures are brooding and serious.

Talk about looking serious, love those pics.... Blue's look more blue, gear has meaning and expressions speak...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom