A professional photographer can make anyone look good!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't connect to the site from home. But for some reason, I can reach in the virtual machine I'm VPN'd into at work. Weird...

And AWESOME pictures!! Those images really give Lobos a really isolated, surreal look. You gotta get permission to use those on the UTD website!

man thats got me thinking that I have to take more surface shots! great photos - you guys look like rock stars!

Now,

That's something I've really wanted you to do, your underwater pictures are already stellar, so I can only imagine what you can do topside...

Let's see if you keep to your word... :D

p.s
Don how about sending that pic to DUI and becoming DOG of the week... :)

Last edited:
Now,

That's something I've really wanted you to do, your underwater pictures are already stellar, so I can only imagine what you can do topside...

Let's see if you keep to your word... :D

p.s
Don how about sending that pic to DUI and becomming DOG of the week... :)

only if they put those hearts around don too!

Wow, those are amazing! Love the (seemingly) contrasted moods between you two!

I like to think that the photographer did a great job capturing our inner selves :wink:

What I found interesting was that Andrew R (photographer) was chatting with us the whole time and occasionally taking what looked like casual snaps. The leisureness of it, especially when viewing the end result, is quite striking.

man thats got me thinking that I have to take more surface shots!

You definitely should! I enjoy your underwater photos.

p.s
Don how about sending that pic to DUI and becoming DOG of the week... :)

I have a love/hate relationship with my DUI suits, so I wouldn't be a good poster boy for DOG.

Plus, we already have you as our local celebrity :wink:

Ok...another reason to huck my camera in the can!!:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom