A pick-em-up truck (pictures)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice truck but where is the dive gear? Can't drive it to a dive sight it aint worth havin.

crpntr133:
Nice truck but where is the dive gear? Can't drive it to a dive sight it aint worth havin.
Oh, I can drive it to a dive site...after I get a bedliner put in, and after it gets warm again here..

Gas guzzler. How un-american of you.

:wink:

My GMC Sierra (same truck different wrapper) gets 18 MPG which really isn't all that bad.

howarde:
My GMC Sierra (same truck different wrapper) gets 18 MPG which really isn't all that bad.
:classic: (:wink:)

Sticker says 20 highway mpg (highway is all there is here...), so it shouldn't be too bad. Right now it's showing about 15.5, but it was showing 10 when I picked it up, and it's not broken in yet, so I imagine it will come close to meeting that 20 mpg mark.

Actually... according to the computer i get an avg of 18.6 mpg... that includes driving in the mountains (mostly above 9000')... My truck stays in Colorado.

I've been driving Silverados and/or Sierras since 1991. Great trucks... I've been leasing a new one every 3 years since 1997.

howarde:
Actually... according to the computer i get an avg of 18.6 mpg... that includes driving in the mountains (mostly above 9000')... My truck stays in Colorado.

I've been driving Silverados and/or Sierras since 1991. Great trucks... I've been leasing a new one every 3 years since 1997.
I agree...my dad has always had a Silverado or Sierra, and is about to get another one, without ever having serious problems, so that's what I got. Of course, you would probably have to hold a gun to my head to get me to drive a Ford or, even worse, a Dodge
hurl.gif

teknitroxdiver:
Oh, I can drive it to a dive site...after I get a bedliner put in, and after it gets warm again here..

Are you implying you're a WWW?!?!? :wink:

teknitroxdiver:
Of course, you would probably have to hold a gun to my head to get me to drive a Ford or, even worse, a Dodge

Same here, I own a Silverado and an Express. Won't buy anything else.

Rick Inman:
Gas guzzler. How un-american of you.

You can always get a Honda Accord Hybrid. It gets a whopping 25mpg!!! :11: My Silverado gets 21mpg and is a lot more useful. :D My Express...we won't talk about that. It's still too new to be accurate...I hope. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom