A pick-em-up truck (pictures)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noooooooooo way!!! That might result in scratching thy paint.... :wink:

Nice truck.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me; I seriously thought there was a bear in the background of the 8th picture.

SeanQ:
Nice truck.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me; I seriously thought there was a bear in the background of the 8th picture.
LOL...I can see how you would think that, actually it's an 8' tall rotting stump.

teknitroxdiver:
Noooooooooo way!!! That might result in scratching thy paint.... :wink:

So what do you do when you want to go diving? Call a cab!!! :wink:

Cool truck, but hey, it's a truck, get the scratch over with!!! :D

Dive-aholic:
Cool truck, but hey, it's a truck, get the scratch over with!!! :D

I kept mine pristine for the last two years...until I hit the brakes with a 800 pound table rebar bender it the back. It slid forward the length of the bed and...well... my truck just hasn't been the same since. :11:

I can lend out that bender anytime someone wants to break in their truck!

Truck's cool...driveway even better!

Stephen Ash:
I kept mine pristine for the last two years...until I hit the brakes with a 800 pound table rebar bender it the back. It slid forward the length of the bed and...well... my truck just hasn't been the same since. :11:

I can lend out that bender anytime someone wants to break in their truck!

Thanks for the offer, but my truck is already broken in.

I just bought a 2005 Chevy Express Cargo van 3 months ago. Five days after I bought it I went to San Diego on a dive/camping trip. No dents or scratches yet, but several dive trips later it's not exactly clean inside anymore.

Hijack over. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom