A Padi Dive Center In Haiti Now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Kaliko Beach Club Marina / Dive Center, Cote des A
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everybody,

We want to share the great news with those who were asking information about Diving in Haiti, and with all those who could be interested in discovering virgen dive sites: we have been accepted as a PADI DIVE CENTER this month!!! We are thrilled and need to spread the news. This is such a reward after almost 30 years of survival.

To discover our little paradise, all you need to do is go to "FIND YOUR PADI CENTER" on the PADI.com web page, and click on HAITI. There is a link to our web page showing both the Hotel where we are located, and our Dive Center.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Nicole

0112.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo:
fbottom3.gif

and thanks for the news!

0112.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo:
fbottom3.gif

and thanks for the news!
Nice fishes Bob :11:

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
0055.gif

Put your links in your Signature and keep posting...!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom1.gif

[/c]

Great News

How can I contact you to set up a dive for later this month?

Joe
jsindorf AT gmail DOT com

welcome aboard

Hi Nicole,

congratulations with your PADI Divecenter!!!
I am working next to you.........Dominican Republic Bayahibe Promarine Watersport.
I dove twice in Haiti (Cap Haitien) years ago.
Wish you lots of luck in the future.

Nice Dives,
Robert

Congrats Nicole!! I visited the Dominican last year and it was great so I will have to come your way!! Good Luck! :)

Congratulations! And welcome!!!!! I wish you all the success the world may offer!

(and if you need a DM, let me know!! HA!)
Cheers!!
Steve

Back
Top Bottom