A new manufacturer has been added!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'd like to welcome JMJ Wetsuits to our site! If you don't know them, maybe you should! if you already own one, post a pic! I can't wait to see them.

Yesterday I ordered two pairs of JMJ 7mm wetsuit booties for myself (to replace, finally, my decrepit 1987-era Scubapro Delta Dive Position booties) and for my college junior daughter. And today JMJ joins Scubaboard. Coincidence? I think not!!

rx7diver

Yesterday I ordered two pairs of JMJ 7mm wetsuit booties for myself (to replace, finally, my decrepit 1987-era Scubapro Delta Dive Position booties) and for my college junior daughter. And today JMJ joins Scubaboard. Coincidence? I think not!!

rx7diver
Hey rx7diver - thanks for the order! Strangely enough, it is actually a coincidence! We've been on SB for a while now, and The Chairman got us set up with the Forum today. Must be one of those cosmic things =)

We hope you enjoy the booties and would love to hear your feedback and see some pictures!

Thanks again,
Derek & JMJ

Welcome!

Welcome to Scubaboard, cool man!
I’m headed down to you guys as soon as I get a chance to get measured and order a suit.
You make heavy duty commercial urchin diver suits right? I’m looking for 7 to 9 mil, beaver tail attached hood, 3/4 front zip, Kevlar on knees and elbows, and some fairly compression resistant rubber if you can get that. Let me know.
I dive way up north past SF.

Welcome

Welcome to Scubaboard, cool man!
I’m headed down to you guys as soon as I get a chance to get measured and order a suit.
You make heavy duty commercial urchin diver suits right? I’m looking for 7 to 9 mil, beaver tail attached hood, 3/4 front zip, Kevlar on knees and elbows, and some fairly compression resistant rubber if you can get that. Let me know.
I dive way up north past SF.

Hey thank you Eric!

We can definitely make the suit you're after here. If you want to go 9mm, you'll want to get in touch with the shop directly by phone or email (https://www.jmjwetsuits.com/contact) in advance so we can get the desired material if we don't already have it on hand.

Thanks again,
Derek & JMJ

Back
Top Bottom