A new little diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, got a bit preoccupied... :wink:

And now, introducing Katrina!

DSC_1023resize.jpg

oh boy...I see that you're gonna be in troub-ble! she gonna have you wrapped around her finger in no time.

Beautiful little girl, congratulations again!

Congrats! What a little angel. Leesa is right I'll bet she has you around her little finger already!

Enjoy!
Becky

Thanks! We're waiting for her personality to develop a bit more. She sleeps through the night, but the Catagory 4-5 tantrum every night around 6 pm diminished the "wrapped around the finger" factor. :wink:

Before she was born, we picked up a bunch of baby and toddler books. One of the ones I picked out is kind of like a "Where's Waldo" book, except it has the names and pictures of different marine life at the top, and the kid gets to find the animals in their natural environment on the rest of the page. I know it will be a while before we can get her using that book, but it should be a good primer for her long before she is ready to strap on a tank and go down below with her ma and pop. :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh - what a CUTIE!!!!

bet you wish that her nappies (or diapers) where DIY or is that DIR :D

congrats on the angel... they grow up so fast so treasure even the crying nights because there comes a time you spend the enitre night waiting for them to come home

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom