A good week to goof off..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My brother and his wife live in FL. If they are examples of how Floridians tolerate the cold, you'd better sit in a freezer for a few hours a day before you start diving!:wink: I'd be diving a dry suit now if I had one that fits, but I have dived wet this year and it's not that bad.

I'm really getting the itch to get out there and see what you guys find so damn interesting in these cold waters - Haha.

I've picked up a full 7 mm and a 7 mm step-in hooded vest.

Thinking about taking my first cold water plunge soon enough...

Lobsters are funny looking up here. They don't have those big antennas and they have these claw pincher things. Not as stringy when ya eat them. Don't think of the cold water and you'll be fine. The trick is not to dive when the topside temps are cool and windy. For first one, make sure a sunny day with no wind.

Lobsters are funny looking up here. They don't have those big antennas and they have these claw pincher things. Not as stringy when ya eat them. Don't think of the cold water and you'll be fine. The trick is not to dive when the topside temps are cool and windy. For first one, make sure a sunny day with no wind.

Thanks - I think it all makes sense.

Now I'll just have to figure out the lobstering bit.

Back
Top Bottom