A good week to goof off..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal

Contributor
Reaction score
Conditions don't look that bad.. Flat seas this week should help to clear up the vis.
Mostly Sunny in 50's. Should be a good week to play hookie from work!

ANZ251-122315-
MASSACHUSETTS BAY AND IPSWICH BAY-
704 AM EDT MON APR 12 2010

TODAY... N WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING NE LATE. SEAS 1 TO 2 FT.

TONIGHT... NE WINDS AROUND 5 KT...BECOMING N AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.

TUE... NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING E IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.

TUE NIGHT... SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING SW AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS AROUND 2 FT.

WED... W WINDS AROUND 5 KT...BECOMING SW IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.

WED NIGHT... W WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.

THU... NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING NE. SEAS 1 TO 2 FT.

+1 I'm making a night dive tonight , tomorrow or the next night. Just got my tank filled and dropped one off for hydro.

I'd be in for a night dive tonight or tomorrow night on Cape Ann if anyone is going out!

I'm in. If anyone is interested, PM me. Let's meet at Friendly's parking lot around 6:00 - 6:15ish Would like to do Folly Night dive.

Vis should be good for a dusk/twilight dive

ANZ251-132015-
MASSACHUSETTS BAY AND IPSWICH BAY-
413 AM EDT TUE APR 13 2010

TODAY... NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING E LATE. SEAS 1 TO 2 FT
TONIGHT... SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING SW AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.

New to New England diving but plan to get my feet wet as soon as water temps are reasonable (grew up in and diving FL).

Where are water temps this time of year?

You guys diving wet or dry?

New to New England diving but plan to get my feet wet as soon as water temps are reasonable (grew up in and diving FL).

Where are water temps this time of year?

You guys diving wet or dry?

Like reefseal said temps are in the low 40's, I dove wet a week or so ago and got a solid 40 minutes with a 7/5 full and 2 or 3mm shorty underneath. Another month and diving wet won't be bad at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom