A gift for my instructor.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I'd like to also mention, that I've booked a trip on a liveaboard, to the Bahama's on the 20th. And every bit of correspondence, phone conversation, web info, etc.... Has mentioned a predetermined gratuity expected. No less than 10 times already, and the trip is still 3 weeks away?....... What's up with that?"

Easy now capnvik! See above what i called "classless", from a previous poster. Ten times before the trip even starts? You got the wrong guy if you think i'm rippin on dive pros. I'm not as i r one! But as shown above is "classless" where i come from. Sorry for you, if it's OK where your from!

SCUBAKristey.....yum! Me & another poster were just having fun with the beer posting. Please don't take it too literal. Although i have been known to work for beer! :D You & artchick sound like great people to be thankful for what your instructor did for you. Instructors are like old dogs, treat us right & you will have a friend for life. Keep up the good studenting! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom