A fitting fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baalzamon

Reaction score
I currently have some old Tusa Imprex fins and think I want to buy something new. Currently my fins seem to hurt my feet and was wondering about comfort.

Looking into the Mares Volo's. Im assuming this fin is far superior to the Tusa's i have now.

I have a size 9.5-10 foot thats like eee or eeee. A very wide foot. Does the Volo accomadate that properly? I saw in another thread where the regular size would fit that foot. But does that include width too? thats where my feet tend to hurt.

The one thing i like about my lds....you can try anything he sells you are interested in buying in his pool first.

Keep one thing in mind with fins...if you wear a bootie...and actually have more than one pair of booties....they could be different thicknesses enough to change your fin fit.

I have one very thick pair of booties i wear when i know i will be doing a lot of walking to a site or around the site...and a thin pair i wear when i boat dive and not walking a bit.

for what it was worth..

My lds wants 200 for volos and Leisure pro has em for 99. Where do you think I'm gonna but them?

I just paid $149 at my LDS for my Volos. I told the owner that LP had them for $99 and he came down $50 from $199. It was worth the extra $ to know that I could return whatever I needed to locally instead of being stuck with equipment I did not want.

Also, it may be that LP is selling Mares equip below what Mares says they should (If I believe what my LDS says). Might explain why no other store (web or not) could come close to the LP price.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom