A day in the new life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am the new manager at Ogden Point Dive Centre. I will be in the shop as of Monday morning, getting up to speed, and learning the ropes. Please drop by and say hi. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Matthew

Oh I just dove with someone from up there..... Have to tell them where you landed.

All the best to you & Kari and for your help in making our decision to move here to Cozumel. I have been trying to connect with Kari to get together but now I see why she has been so busy.

You will be missed
Betty

Me and Loree wish you and Kari only the best! Health, happiness...and prosperity to you both! We will miss you both VERY much when we go to Coz. Do you have your dry suit ready??:D

Been dreading this announcement! You and Kari will be sooo missed - I know for one I am going to miss you guys terribly! Best of luck and I know we'll see you down here for vacations ! So I refuse to say "good bye" :)

Back
Top Bottom