A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Wanna Force fin...coz everyone will want them...

The "catch me if you can" Force Fin....

The Dude Force fin....coz they are so very cool.

it sounds a bit too eager/commercial...

All I can say is after testing the 78A model earlier today is the spring-kick back will leave the others in the parking lot. The bounce forward feel is right on with the backside internal ribbing providing the backbone. This fins natural arc is beautiful. Just got off the phone with Jackie in Ireland, and she say's Thrust Force....

Hockey/Snap Theme: Slam Force
Better Fin Theme: Envy Force

If you want something along the airplane theme (thrust force). I would recommend maybe going with...... "G Force". A name that makes you think about so much acceleration, you feel your face pull back. It also works well with conversation. "Hey, I got a new pair of ______". Some things don't work well in that blank. "I got a pair of the new Gs" works well. You can make the letter G synonymous with the fin, and thus, numbers can become part of branding. If you make it with two urethanes with different snappiness, you can go with "Gs" or "2Gs" (short for G Force2). It reinforces the thrust/accel idea by its association with the measurement.

In fact, theres a nice table of values for g-force ratings for various activities.
g-force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just call me Don. Don Draper.

I like the sound of Deco_Martini's g force fin too.....has a nice ring to it.

Other suggestions :

Spirit Force Fin

Magic Force Fin

Sprint Force Fin

Or the Back Force Fin.......coz if someone is wearing a pair....all you're gonna see is their back as they swim past you !!!

"the knock 'em dead" Force Fin !!!

Still looks like a Ducks Foot !!!!! :)

Make me a set of YELLOW Ones TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To go with my Black Force Fin Pros and my Ruby Red Tan Deltas...........

Please

I haven't ever considered how many people other than the U/W Hockey guys that will want this fin, but to see that 3 pairs have already been made I am jealous. It took me a lot of prodding to get Bob to make this fin for me and know that he has, WOW. I have a pair in 86A right now and hopefully I'll get them wet tomorrow and get some maneuverability testing done with them.

As for name, I haven't put too much time into it, but the face off in U/W Hockey is called the "strike" and Strike Force Fin does have a nice ring to it.

Back
Top Bottom