A busy week with Aldora, Anita, Hidden Worlds, and two small children

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Reg,

sorry for the poor exposure on this but I came across this when reviewing my photos:

PICT0005.jpg

Aldora needs to advertise those long jackets more. They were a lifesaver after diving in the <80F water this time of year.

Wonderful! What dives, hunh? I was talking with Pamba (the aforementioned wife) about the dives and saying the afternoon dive didn't seem all that amazing when she reminded me of seeing the Moray Eel undulating across the reef in broad daylight, something she has never seen before

I can't remember :-( I really should have written it down

After consulting my steel trap memory, I believe you were talking about the mask they had just handed you. Left it on the last dive or something along those lines as I recall....but then I am getting quite aged these days and that memory often fools me. For instance, by my memory I am an excellent diver rivaled only by Neptune himself...which I believe might be my memory playing tricks on me again, but I choose to believe it.

I have some pics of those dives to add as well, but I walked into a real work hurricane when I arrived back home so have not yet even unpacked...those pics are still in the camera. I will get to it in a day or two. :) That is me trying to duck behind Reg in the pic by the way.

Back
Top Bottom