A big-ugly at Sharks Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

look like sculpins found in Alaska.

They get caught often as by-catch while fishing for salmon and halibut...we also erroneously called them bullheads...we called all forms of sculpin by this name.

I never really looked at them for their beauty before...but they are colorful. Since I started diving (very recently), I've learned to view the underwater world in a different way...

A bunch of us from work, headed by our peer and dive instructor, Wes Miller, are headed out to the Haleiwa Trench Sunday morning...can't wait!

Cool fish sighting! I did see monster sized one when diving Big Island...so they are out there! The north shore has been especially sweet this year. I saw some monster ulua up there a few weeks back.

Saw this guy on the manta dive off kona.....The picture doesn't do this guy justice...He was a Monster ! Atleast 2 feet...Mouth was about 5-6 inches across.

Attachments

• Big Island Manta Dive 08 058.jpg
    Big Island Manta Dive 08 058.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 454
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom