A big heyas from a stranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

safyrewulfie

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Yes it is I! Back finally after moving, getting a new net provider, going back to work, and now losing my dive buddy. ( you know who you are!) Now I have to be trained all over again sigh. Im awaiting like the rest for the waters to warm up. I cant afford a dry suit. And doing some exercises at home to help with my recovery from the surgery to get better so I can handle my heavy equip. I m so looking forward to being back in the water I miss the sensory healing it gives me. But I will be needing a new dive buddy for my venice runs. Unforn I did move out to the Punta Gorda/Desoto
area so its a longer drive. But it will be worth it. But I m glad to be back. :D

I'm always looking for someone to dive with. I on the other hand am diving now. I can't wait for the water to warm up if I did I would go nuts!! Just let me know when.

Lol even tho I have major hot flashes right now I think the water, is a bit too chilly for me. And I slowly getting my strength back. I m thinking my first flip in the water will be with the boat. I dont know if I can handle the walk lol. But I know in summer I d love to get out more.

Good to see you back ! I'm sure when you are ready there will be alot of us that would help you get back in the water......

We are here for you sister. Hang in there and we will try to save some fossils for you. Looking forward to warmer water myself.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom