a BC for a newbie planning to go further?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Mech,

Send me the recipe for the backyard BBQ remedy. (probably you mean to put certain gear on the BBQ.) Crotch strap too tight, heck I don't use one (too much flopping around?)

It's not about the gear, it is about the dive.

Have fun.

Whoever asked if I ever tried a BP, the answer is yes. Not my cup of tea. Live and learn. Just don't get mad if I see it different from your way.

Best Regards

LW

leadweight once bubbled...
Whoever asked if I ever tried a BP, the answer is yes. Not my cup of tea. Live and learn. Just don't get mad if I see it different from your way.

That was me. At least you gave it a shot. If it does not work for you, then try something else. We will still talk to you even though you have shunned our sacred BP. :D I was not trying to be hostile, it's just that a lot of people come to conclusions without ever trying the BP out.

Dive Safe

leadweight once bubbled...
Hey, Mech,

Send me the recipe for the backyard BBQ remedy. (probably you mean to put certain gear on the BBQ.) Crotch strap too tight, heck I don't use one (too much flopping around?)

LW

ChickDiver had a post about a piece of geat she was using that gave her lots of grieve. She took it to the backyard, jumped up and down on it, then poured lighter fluid on it and set it on fire.

You ain't got a crotch strap:confused: Where ya hook the scooter ???

MD

I recently used a scooter in Belize, just for a tryout. It was a Scubapro model intended to be held by both hands. The crotch strap is really something that I prefer to avoid.

Thank you very much, guys!
"twas very informative. I probably buy a wing for a single first
and an SS or IQ, i'm not sure about the benefits of each one.
Have you heard anything about Dive System gear? They are Italian and specializing in tek stuff.
In russia you can find almost any gear you name, though it's bloody expensive, should try online stores probably.
Cuties - all right! we got them a lot!

MechDiver once bubbled...
I think we should kick you and lead out of the bp&w forum if you can't play nice :(

MD

I do play nice, don't think you can find a cross word in any of my post, if you do, none were intended. You may want to review some of yours however. I simply stated another opinion, the rest of the post were responces to your questions.

herman once bubbled...

I do play nice, don't think you can find a cross word in any of my post, if you do, none were intended. You may want to review some of yours however. I simply stated another opinion, the rest of the post were responces to your questions.

Lighten up dude. Geez, the sun's shinin, birds are chirpin, the Great Lakes are thawin. Relax.

leadweight wrote...
Flip you right over if you are not careful, especially if it is the shiny stainless one you love. Need two of those babies then. When are you guys going to realize this BP for singles thing is just a figment of the DIR imagination that preaches use the same kind rig all the time to maintain familiarity, even if it hurts, huh?
:rolleyes: The BP works wonderfully with singles, and it doesn't hurt when properly fitted. If I can manage it, a smart guy like you should be able to.

I can just see you badmouthing BMWs because the driver's seat was still adjusted for someone else.

Scubaroo wrote...
Get an enema leadweight...because whatever anti-backplate bug crawled up your arse and died is starting to stink.
:D :D :D

You really should warn people first...might save a few sprayed keyboards that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom