A 39MP camera!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terabyte cards? Now that's a product I would like. Only problem is that you will have to completely overhaul DVD's as an archival storage method. 250 DVD's to back up one card hmmmm. It's bad enough as it is now.

On another note I had three billboards done from raw files from my D2X last year. The shots looked great.

Tha question is:
How many kidneys you got???

I used to deal with 200Mb+ 16bit deep 35Mp+ tiff images of scanned slides, thats pretty, when you see a good AMD64 with 2GB Ram, 256 Video Card... struggling to edit it and going by pieces depending on the filter/effect you do.

OH yeah....you'd need a big time computer upgrade for that baby...then again if you can afford that camera a highend computer is peanuts....

I agree. The bar is set. Now we'll get larger CCD's and less pixelation in popular models as mass production technology catches up. Given the size and price of Sony's HD videos, and their capture quality, it might not be long.

An underwater H-blad !!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! !

And I never could afford an above-the-water H-blad!

Wonder if someone makes a housing for a Mamiya RB-67 Pro-S . . .

the K

justleesa:
OH yeah....you'd need a big time computer upgrade for that baby...then again if you can afford that camera a highend computer is peanuts....

From a high end pro perspective, $30,000 is not too bad. From my perspective, it sucks! :D

That is with the 80mm lens BTW. Glass will run you $2500~$4000 a lens...

So can I order one from B&H?

Diver Dennis:
So can I order one from B&H?

Yup, and you could have done that months ago! What the holdup dude! You may want to get layers down first however. :lol:

The Kraken:
An underwater H-blad !!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! !

And I never could afford an above-the-water H-blad!

Wonder if someone makes a housing for a Mamiya RB-67 Pro-S . . .

the K

I JUST sold all my film based stuff, including my beloved Blads! :shakehead

Hassy made a housing for the 500 series bodies!

I had a Pro-S about 20 years ago as well, what a beast that was to shoot! No housing for THAT! :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom