8 divers wanted for 3 year contract in Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I send a resume for the position you are seeking to fill?

Are you diving needs within recreational limits or do you need technical divers?

Thanks,

Steve Nahrstadt

I blame that on the cost of paying for your own health insurance when working these jobs.

Ah yes, but it is better to pay for something worth having than get something for free that isn't.
:D

I didn't make much money working in mexico...but I took away something I will carry for the rest of my life.

Now that you are back, they have medicine for that.

Cleaning fish poop isn't that bad... I do it on a daily basis. I work at an aquarium and get paid to go what a lot of people volunteer to do. (just rubbing it in) I am more interested in the type of cleaning that needs done like vaccuming, scrubbing, power washing, etc. and what would be used to do it. Also do you have someone to run your dive program? Since you will need someone to repair gear and make sure your dives are safe. would this job also require husbandry (taking care) of the inhabitants of the tanks?

I have been diving for 32 years since I was 10 years old , been PADI Cert since 1996, owned and operated a home service and manitence business in the exterior cleaning and maintenace of homes and commercial building for 15 years. I have taken the last year off and now ready to get back to working. hours of diving I am know as a fish, have my own gear. the details of your job outline do not say much. to leave home and go there on a 3 year contract I maybe willing if the pay is right as I said I just took a year off and I have no tie downs right now I am open to do what I want. reply to me with a pay range and I will let you know if I am interested e-mail me at james2007@florida.usa.com if you have a pay range below 60k a year no need to reply
I will wait to here from you.

Originally Posted by MonteDiver
I didn't make much money working in mexico...but I took away something I will carry for the rest of my life.

Now that you are back, they have medicine for that.

Too funny.

But seriously, how much is the offer?

How much would OP pay to have one of those vertical cylinder tanks in Dubai cleaned on the weekends (Thursday and Friday) over in Dubai?

WOW i hope that when some of you go diving you read the instruction better than you read on the board look at the date on the first post......

WOW i hope that when some of you go diving you read the instruction better than you read on the board look at the date on the first post......

Ditto... and it's pretty obvious that the job doens't pay squat, much less $60K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom