8-26 & 8-27 Gulf Shores/Orange Beach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Anyone interested?

Arrr mate will dar be fish to be had? I’ve got a busted wrist but I can still suck on a bottle and chase a few lassie. Ok so I got carried away the old lady would kill me for sure :eyebrow:

There can be if your good hand can still hold down a polespear :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
There can be if your good hand can still hold down a polespear :D

Want to hear something funny I don’t own a Polespear. :shakehead I would have to pick one up if Chas or Gary has one in stock. But I’ll tell you what I do have hehe I just slid a baby *** smooth shaft into a sweet sounding new Riffe trigger just a few moments ago. I slid my hand up a full 60"s of hard fish killing steel to a threaded 6mm ouchie tip. I fell in love at first click. My old JBL sawed off is trembling in the corner.

I seen some sweet video tonight up at a inland Dive Shop and this well known chap comes in He had found a rather hard bottom not far off it looked to be a living corral head covered with Snapper and Triggers. By the looks of it not many must know of it no hooks to be seen shells large one covered the whole area. It would be a Photographers dream. No numbers where given and I don’t blame him But it would be an easy find. I do hope he keeps the place to himself. It looks to be growing nicely with new growth on it. If this wasn’t enough well I better silence myself at this point lets just say Katrina done some good moving sand . Man I’m going to move into that Dive Shop :D

Not Dutch Banks or Trysler Grounds?

I've got an extra pole, I'm only looking to beach dive, can't afford a boat dive less she be going to the Oriskany. :wink: Course, Gulf State Pier does hold big enough fish to get some use outa that gun of yours...

Chas has polespears in stock, fixed length JBL aluminums and whatever branded fiberglass poles in various lengths of each. He has the breakdown JBL pole as well as one of the other brands of breakdowns(metal, anodized, solid I think, ect).

Congrats on the Riffe, I wish I could afford one... It was hard enough for me to lay down the money I did on my 54" ABBiller.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Not Dutch Banks or Trysler Grounds?

I've got an extra pole, I'm only looking to beach dive, can't afford a boat dive less she be going to the Oriskany. :wink: Course, Gulf State Pier does hold big enough fish to get some use outa that gun of yours...QUOTE]

No Not the dutch or Trysler Your Miss Jellyfish could almost get to it on a flat day only in 80ft water

My friend if me and my brother-in-law decides to except a 33 footer on partial payment that is owed to us it needs some work but has a new rebuilt Detroit and gear I'll see you get your fill of boat diving :D

I was thinking about taking my sawedoff out to the pier this weekend

Matt

If I can get the chance today of stopping by and picking me up a rash suit and pole spear would you be up to some Floundering tomorrow? (Sunday)

Back
Top Bottom