7 weeks till xmas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you bind a single page???

I love Christmas... that way I get to give my son all of the toys -I- want to play with... Kids: the excuse you need to play with toys again!

Or as WC Fields put it... Kids and dogs are good for two things...

Kids and dogs!

:tease:

i agree it is for the kids and I loved getting my kids new toys, so I could play with them............but if you want to get really sick of Christmas..........own a retail store, or work in one............The gift show here in August was all Christmas..................beautiful and very nice to see but by the time Christmas gets here...................yecchhh.....................However, I was asked to play Santa Claus here in town so maybe that will lift my spirits............

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Butch103
.. However, I was asked to play Santa Claus here in town so maybe that will lift my spirits............

... and I think you'll be just perfect in the part, you've got the laugh and shape down just right lolol

Originally posted by NetDoc
How do you bind a single page???

NetDoc,

ever hear of Lomatil or Imodium AD? (I am now assuming that the "AD" stands for "After Dive" in honor of the Warhammer Manuever...).

Joewr...faster than a speeding train, can bind one page with a single Lomatil, he's SuperJoewr...

Back
Top Bottom