7/24 Sunday 8:00 AM USS Speigel Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
I will be down that Saturday morning. I'm staying thru the 26th. Want to set something up?

I'll be down in Largo on 7/25. I'm going to do an afternoon two tank dive if I can book it. I'd plan on diving with Aquanuts, however I'd be up for anthing if I had someone who was intersted in doing something else.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in doing a two tank afternoon dive... Grove would be interesting. I'm advanced and Nitrox certified.

Hey All,

I am in. I just left a message for Brent and Glenn. I will try again in the morning. I look forward to diving with you all again and my first dive on the SG.

Take care,
Joe

lol if this works out - they lift the moretorium, our weekly weekend-hurricane traks waaaay south for us, and my alarm works - it's going to be a memorable weekend.

Let's pick a restaurant for the post-dive burgers & beerfest... anything right there, Brent?

Enjoy Saturday... see you all Sunday morning, *meeting in Toni and Oliver's room!*

I guess we should pick up coffee & bagles on the way since you'll all be hung over and partied out...

Oh, and Scott, it's a memory that hasn't happend yet, apparently! Someday I'm sure...

RonFrank:
I'll be down in Largo on 7/25. I'm going to do an afternoon two tank dive if I can book it. I'd plan on diving with Aquanuts, however I'd be up for anthing if I had someone who was intersted in doing something else.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in doing a two tank afternoon dive... Grove would be interesting. I'm advanced and Nitrox certified.

I would be honored but the 25th is my B-day, and my lovely wife is taking me to Key West. Please have the firetrucks/EMT on standby! :D

KeyLargoBrent:
We're shooting for NEXT weekend!

Ahhh yup, the 24th IS next weekend, Sunday to be exact. I don't think NOAA's forcast goes that far out so the one GP posted is most likely for this coming weekend.

BIGSAGE136:
SNIP...the 25th is my B-day, and my lovely wife is taking me to Key West. Please have the firetrucks/EMT on standby! :D
Suggest you fill an extra tank with 40% and sleep with the regulator in your mouth! Man, you two are going to have a great weekend.

Alas, I don't think Lori is going to make it... but maybe!

Slinging a 30cuft bottle of O2 for the safty stop, just incase. :wink:

We're going to miss you Mike, maby next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom