6/26 Dive. Night or Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And don't forget about Leo UP and Leo Down, and the ever popular Leo DiCaprio. :dork2:

well, really there IS a leo up and leo down. We are going to do leo down! Leo up is for those surface dwellers.

well, really there IS a leo up and leo down. We are going to do leo down! Leo up is for those surface dwellers.

:rofl3: Love it you people on here always make me laugh :)

I believe you are referring to Upper Leo Major and Lower Leo Major. Which is quite different compared to it's sister beach, Leo Top-side Minor and Leo 'Da Vinci' Minor. Both are great sites, that offer plenty of underwater adventures.

I believe you are referring to Upper Leo Major and Lower Leo Major. Which is quite different compared to it's sister beach, Leo Top-side Minor and Leo 'Da Vinci' Minor. Both are great sites, that offer plenty of underwater adventures.

ok now you lost me

I think you were lost 6 or 7 posts ago, you just didn't know it. :rofl3:

You guys have a great time diving. Hope you make it to the picnic on Saturday.

HAHAH

Thanks! I'm lookin forward to the picnic. Can't wait. :D

I think you were lost 6 or 7 posts ago, you just didn't know it. :rofl3:

You guys have a great time diving. Hope you make it to the picnic on Saturday.

You can count me in on sat it will be nice to dive with ya all again

You can count me in on sat it will be nice to dive with ya all again

I have yet to make it to one of these picnics! I'll be wreck diving in SD again this weekend... have fun! Would love to dive with you again Ren!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom