6/26 Dive. Night or Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha well put. you know i will replace those battries, i was just playing around. ive had my light go out on me before with new batteries. The people with the head lamp thing was not from the beach crabs. as for being more vocal pi$$ me off enough and you will hear it.

Any how im kinda hopping that deer creek works for the night dive, since it is leo on sat.

I was kinda hoping a little further south.. and apparently deer creek is technically Ventura County and not Malibu anymore. Compromise and do paradise cove?

Paradise cove you have to pay to enter that one :) plus never dove there will you settle for Leo???

Ok It is SOUTH LEO AT 8

Last edited:
Paradise cove you have to pay to enter that one :) plus never dove there will you settle for Leo???

Ok It is SOUTH LEO AT 8

8 it is then! I will forgo my running, boxing, and/or yoga to dive tonight! I ran 9 miles in the heat on sat and 5 in the semi heat on Tuesday, I think I want to stay on the cool side tonight.

I actually wanted to do a site I haven't dove before because I want to attempt to do all dive sites in Malibu according to the L.A. county dive map or the Best Beach Dives of Southern California book. Leo south is fine though since I've only done Leo north! Next time though, one I haven't done!

see you guys at leo carillo south @ 8 !!

Although from the map, it looks like deer creek is only 4 more miles north.

Also from the map, it looks like leo is at the intersection of hwy 1 and mulholland. is the leo south south of that ?

My cell is 310-766-6345, just in case.

Well, I had to send my primary light back to UK yesterday. :( So Sad... Hopefully I'll get a replacement in the next couple of weeks. If anyone has spare lights I can borrow, I'll do this dive. Otherwise I'll have to wait till tomorrow's morning dive.

Brian, don't you have like, 15 lights by now? LOL

Well, I had to send my primary light back to UK yesterday. :( So Sad... Hopefully I'll get a replacement in the next couple of weeks. If anyone has spare lights I can borrow, I'll do this dive. Otherwise I'll have to wait till tomorrow's morning dive.

Brian, don't you have like, 15 lights by now? LOL

Nah, just my primary, backup, and tons of light sticks! You could use my backup if you want, but it's dinky, uses double As.

I do need a tertiary for the wrecks though, actually to replace my primary... I've been looking into them...

Nah, just my primary, backup, and tons of light sticks! You could use my backup if you want, but it's dinky, uses double As.

I do need a tertiary for the wrecks though, actually to replace my primary... I've been looking into them...

Yea im just not to keen on diving paridise cove at night since i have not done a day dive there before rather stick to places i know i wont get lost :dork2:

Also from the map, it looks like leo is at the intersection of hwy 1 and mulholland. is the leo south south of that ?

Ummm do you know where the park entrance is. its almost across from there and down the stairs. Ill be there early as my mom is wanting to come and beach comb so i should be there by 7:30 you all have my cell just in case. It is just south of Mulholland. Look for a grey geo metro 4 door with wa dive sticker you will find it. Park just before you go back up the hill.

Leo south is just the south side of Leo Carrillo, it's split into two beaches and we're just calling it Leo south and Leo north. But it's all Leo Carrillo state beach.

dont you know there is middle leo too. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom