6/26 Dive. Night or Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any one up for a Dive either Night or day in the Malibu area?

Ok im gain for that lest see how many responses we get. Humm now we got to pick where. Ive been Leo, Deer Creek malibu g-colony im not to sure where to dive there since both times i dove then vis has been Crap and we never found any thing.

I might be able to, but I have to see how fast I can replace my primary light. Also a day dive would be kewl too. I think I'm going to try a dive with a co-worker (Malibu Divers) on Friday morning too if anyone is interested.

:)

Oh Crap. that means i need to replace batteries in my primary or hope it holds out for the night dive :p

So anyone up for a day dive on Thursday? Looks like my light replacement might take a bit. :(

Nope sorry. i forgot i had other plans so a night dive it is.

I might be game. I'm trying to hit every dive spot in malibu and I've done all the ones that Erica mentioned. Anyone wanna try Big Rock, Coral Beach, Escondido Beach, or Las Tunas?

Oh Crap. that means i need to replace batteries in my primary or hope it holds out for the night dive :p

It is easy to become passive/laxed on the things we learned when we 1st start diving. :no However, that is where problems may occure. Make sure your rig is fully functional before entering the water. Do not just hope that your batteries will work for the dive. Replace them. The savings on the cost of batteries is far less then something potentially going wrong.

Also in regards to the comment about the headlamp and buddies forgetting the conversations you've had with them during the predive plan just means you probably should be more vocal about the things you request of them. Then if they do not respect it, maybe they are not a good buddy to dive with.

I really like diving and I'm really glad I have met everyone from the Beach Crabs. I enjoy diving with everyone from the Beach Crabs, as I'm sure everyone else does as well. I also like this message board and all the busting balls we do. :crafty: That does not mean we should forget all the safety procedures we learned during our certification.

:popcorn: GOOD DIVING TO ALL :popcorn:

It is easy to become passive/laxed on the things we learned when we 1st start diving. :no However, that is where problems may occure. Make sure your rig is fully functional before entering the water. Do not just hope that your batteries will work for the dive. Replace them. The savings on the cost of batteries is far less then something potentially going wrong.

Also in regards to the comment about the headlamp and buddies forgetting the conversations you've had with them during the predive plan just means you probably should be more vocal about the things you request of them. Then if they do not respect it, maybe they are not a good buddy to dive with.

I really like diving and I'm really glad I have met everyone from the Beach Crabs. I enjoy diving with everyone from the Beach Crabs, as I'm sure everyone else does as well. I also like this message board and all the busting balls we do. :crafty: That does not mean we should forget all the safety procedures we learned during our certification.

:popcorn: GOOD DIVING TO ALL :popcorn:

Haha well put. you know i will replace those battries, i was just playing around. ive had my light go out on me before with new batteries. The people with the head lamp thing was not from the beach crabs. as for being more vocal pi$$ me off enough and you will hear it.

Any how im kinda hopping that deer creek works for the night dive, since it is leo on sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom