500 Lumen Light only $79.99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This light is bright. Very bright. I'm not a cave diver, but seeing that this 500 lumen "second sun" has a 400 minute burn time and another that I see out there for twice the price that advertises 1000 lumens, I'm beginning to wonder if the future of can lights is limited/becoming old school? :)
I've not done a night dive in the ocean yet, but I'm wondering if this might be too much light for that. Worry about scaring off the critters :) However, for lower vis lake diving this rocks.

Last edited:
Arrived yesterday....absolutely as advertised and I'm taking it on a twilight/night dive tomorrow. It's much brighter than my 250 lumen backup light.

I'm sure I'm going to regret not buying one.

Sent from my DROID X2

I'm sure I'm going to regret not buying one.

Sent from my DROID X2

Even at full price it is still a pretty good price.

I got mine in the mail Monday... and I have the notion to call a doctor.. I pointed it at a white wall in the dark and was dang near blinded... WOW that's a bright light...

I likes!

Just ordered the light! Looking forward to more power than my 120 lumen light!

Had mine out last night. For an open reef light, it's my new primary....

same for me, just received yesterday, nice light.

I broke down and ordered one last night. Argh this carp never stops!

UK lights should be thanked for this purchase. LOL

Back
Top Bottom