$500 in Store Credit....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I'd seen this sooner. I have the perfect idea for a commercial.

Scene-230# naked guy(me), with a concrete block in one hand and a garden hose in the other does a backroll off a boat.
cut to scene of same man on ambulance gurney
cut to DRI Scuba Logo
cut to man going through door
cut to fully dressed diver backrolling
cut to smiling diver at the surface with a big lobster
Voiceover and LOGO "Dive Rite In scuba. we've got all your scuba needs covered!"

I wish I'd seen this sooner. I have the perfect idea for a commercial.

Scene-230# naked guy(me), with a concrete block in one hand and a garden hose in the other does a backroll off a boat.
cut to scene of same man on ambulance gurney
cut to DRI Scuba Logo
cut to man going through door
cut to fully dressed diver backrolling
cut to smiling diver at the surface with a big lobster
Voiceover and LOGO "Dive Rite In scuba. we've got all your scuba needs covered!"

You've got a little over 24 hours... You better get moving....:D

Phil

Make sure you have the rights to use the music in any of the spots you might post on your website or link to. You'd hate to be sued for infringement.

Got the rights to mine....

Phil

I was under the impression you could use whatever music you wanted as long as it didn't include the entire song?

I was under the impression you could use whatever music you wanted as long as it didn't include the entire song?

Nope...

Last year I did a small market bank commercial that only ran in one state. It had a Pointer Sisters song in it and I believe I over heard the producers on set mention they were charged around 40k for the rights for just one year and in only one state and only on cable. Insanity!

At one point Michael Jackson owned the rights to many of the Beatles music and made a crap load off royalties for that and other songs. Every other commercial on tv seems to have a Beatles song in it. I would love to own the rights to Happy Birthday!:D

Well today is the day for the judging to start, good luck to everyone who submitted an entry.

Well today is the day for the judging to start, good luck to everyone who submitted an entry.

Could you consolidate the entris into a new post or into the OP in this thread so that we don't have to reread 10 pages to make sure we saw them all?

Back
Top Bottom