$500+ a day diving !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley once bubbled...

2. ZERO as in nada, none visibility, you will find the balls and water moccasins by feel alone (ouch).
3. Critters, snakes (water moccasins) both poisonous and not and snapping turtles. Ouch.

Critters in London??? Is that London, UK????

SterlingDiver

We did the dive at the weekend, 3 hrs at 10 ft, about 30 seconds after we got in the lake the vis was zero and the water completely pitch black. Emptying the water out of the BCD after the dive was not a nice sight, my ears face and hands were grim as well, I wish now that I had left my dry gloves on the suit.
The lake was only about 120 ft across but we got thousands of balls out and it was quite good fun in the end.
I brought the balls home and put them in the dishwasher, the Mrs went mad and the house still smells like a pond.
We are going to go back every three months, there are still thousands of balls in there but after three hours in 45 degrees of water it was starting to get cold and we where nearly out of air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom