50 meters on air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting for this expercience! I find 50 meters on air not enough, because I very often dive to 50 meters. I think 90 meters is more intersting.

how long before some posts that these guys haven't conditioned themselves to be able to handle narcosis?

lol.. what is funny is this was posted by the "Sherminator" who gets narc'd at 50fsw.. let alone 50meters :wink:

how long before some posts that these guys haven't conditioned themselves to be able to handle narcosis?
well.. i've heard some people can handle air to 200fsw..
but they all smoke a carton a day :D
*cough/ mrjimbo

Yeah, how exactly do you condition yourself for such narcosis? I believe if you simulate the effect via chemical means often enough on the surface, then "theoretically" 200 fsw isn't much worse than a Saturday night!! :D

...and I don't smoke a carton a day...only half a carton...lets be honest now!

good thing it was a dry run,,, anyone getting that narc'd at 50 meters should think about things other than "tek" diving,, of course with some agencys making it easier and easier to take tek class thats the kind of students your gonna get, padi is what advanced with a deep specially and 50 dives min ,,, (sorry in advance to any padi guys/gals offened by by the money sucking quote)

^^^ lol

i think those guys must've stumbled in from TJ to that chamber..
a bit hung-over (or still legally drunk) and waaay dehydrated..
of course they were gonna get narc'd in the shallows :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom